AGR 2070: Equine 1 is a CTS course that will asks students to work in an “apprentice” role to learn about fundamental aspects of equine care and welfare.
Students learn about animal care through six themed modules:
- Introduction to AGR 2070: Equine 1 (Module One)
- Anatomy & Breed (Module Two)
- Environmental Influences (Module Three)
- Horse Health (Module Four)
- Nutrition and Feeding Practices (Module Five)
- Handling and Transport (Module Six)
Students complete a collection of review and/or research-based inquiries related to the theme of each module.