In this module you completed an overview of and introduction the course. In so doing you have:
- Thought about what you know about the course topic, what you might still like to know and, in so doing, considered how the course could be relevant to your interests.
- Defined key terms that are at the root of what you will be studying throughout the course.
- Identified the difference between animal welfare and animal rights.
- Considered how people might think differently about the issue of animal care and welfare.
Summary Activity: Reflection
To complete the module, take a few minutes to reflect on what you have learned by following the directions below
- Open the copy of the activities booklet for this module which you saved on your computer at the beginning of the module.
- Scroll down to the “Summary Activity: Reflection” item in the booklet.
- Enter your thoughts on the following:
Consider what you believe about the relationship between people and domestic animals. Place yourself on the animal values spectrum. Why would you place yourself there?
SAVE your work.
Submit Your Work
Upload your completed booklet using the “Upload Assignment” tool at the bottom of this page. (See the Activities video if you need a refresher on how to use the assignment upload tool.)
When you are done, proceed to the next item (Module One Checklist),…