Module 2 Web Resources
Below are web resources referenced elsewhere in this module. You may wish to use these to complete the module activities and / or bookmark these pages for future reference.
- Information on grooming a horse can be found in the 4H Alberta Horse Manual (Section “Grooming the Horse”).
- Information on horses’ anatomy and physiology can be found in the 4H Alberta Horse Manual (Section “Conformation and Evaluation: Anatomy and Physiology).
- Check out The Visual World of the Horse from Ontario Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Find out more about body condition scoring for horses from Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Check out Hoof Anatomy, Care and Management in Livestock from Purdue University.
- Find information on abnormal behaviour for horses from Merk Veterinary.
- Find information on Horse Health from Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development.