About the Course Activities & Activity Booklets
If you are like many students, you might find you learn best by “doing.” In other words, rather than just reading, you probably enjoy practicing what you’ve learned by applying lessons ‘hands-on.’ That’s great because in this course you’ll complete tasks that ask you to use and demonstrate what you’ve just learned. Many of these tasks are found in the module activity booklets provided in each of the online modules. You should save the activity booklets to a portfolio or course folder on your computer. You may want to reference the work you do in the activity booklets for your final project for the course.
At the beginning of each module, download the activity booklet for that module to your portfolio folder. Most of the activities have active fields that you can use to input your responses. ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CURRENT VERSION OF ADOBE READER INSTALLED. (Need Adobe Reader? Click here.)
Your work will be assessed by your teacher. Unless indicated otherwise by your teacher, use the rubric which accompanies the activity.
- Create a folder for the AGR 2020 course on your computer. This is where you should save all your module booklets.
- Download the Module 1 Booklet to the AGR 2020 folder you just created.
- When you get to a place in the online module where you are supposed to complete an activity:
- Open the module booklet you saved in your course folder,
- Scroll to the relevant activity,
- Complete the task,
- SAVE your work.
At the end of the module, you will upload your completed module booklet. (HINT: see the Activities video if you need a refresher on how to use the upload tool.)