You will be using this module activities booklet to complete the practice activities for submission.
Unless indicated otherwise by your teacher, use the rubric that follows the activity.
Instructions: Download the Module 5 Booklet
- Open the Module 5 Booklet that contains your practice activities.
- Save the completed PDF document to your course folder. You will be using this booklet to complete all the practice activities in this module.
- At the end of the module, you will upload your completed module booklet. (HINT: see the Activities video if you need a refresher on how to use the upload tool.)
As a dog or cat guardian, decisions made about their care affect other’s land and living conditions. In this final content module, we explore the broader implications of animal health and care. As you review the materials, ask yourself, “What do you think the phrase “be a good neighbour” should mean to a dog or cat owner?
By successfully completing this module you will:
- Identify and discuss the importance of dog and cat identification strategies (Activity 5.1).
- Discuss community concerns surrounding the issue of zoonotic diseases (Activity 5.2).
- Discuss what you have learned in the course, what surprised you, and about what you would like to learn more (Activity 5.3).
Estimated Time Required
It is estimated it will take you approximately 1 – 2 hours to complete this module.